- G59/3 protection
- High Voltage AC pressure testing
- Ductor testing
- Primary and secondary injection testing
- Full scheme functionality testing
- Full DNO witness testing for new connection works
- All types of protection systems, unit protection, distance protection, and bus zone differential protection
- CT commissioning including primary, flick, ratio & mag curves
- Earth system testing including fall of potential earth, and soil resistivity testing
- High Voltage DC pressure testing
- VLF cable testing.
- Live line testing
- Section proving
Our commissioning engineers are fully conversant with all types of switchgear and protection equipment all the way up to 275kV AC and in the Rail Sector 25kV AC & 750V DC.
We have a full complement of calibrated HV test equipment including; HV pressure test sets up to 120kV AC
Primary & Secondary injection sets
Megger & Ductor sets
G59/3 Test sets
Three phase sets including Omicron / Ponovo
Various relay manufacturers specific test equipment plus all the associated software for interrogation of the relay programmes.